Wednesday, December 20, 2006

my dreams are very important

saw a lady I know from the gym AND from church in Costco today and she gave me a hug. she is really nice. her name is julie. she has a ROCK HARD BODY. i like her. and she likes me. and her son likes me. EVERYONE LIKES ME! and she said that I looked FANTASTIC and I told her that I felt like shit and I that I was tired and she told me to keep doing whatever it is that I am doing.
and
mycleaning crew had to leave the house early without finishing because my smoke detectors went all fucking loony bin on me and beeped the fuck out of our ears. The one cleaning lady (maid) named PAT was so nice helping me open up my puzzle ladder so I could climb dangerously high. and I was freaking out inside my brain! the PITCH WAS INTOLERABLE!!!!!! I can still hear it if I think about it.
whatever I dont wanna talk about it its sorta a long story.
i guess another cleaning crew will be coming tomorrow! but I dont want another one. i want the girls that always come.
they know me and they know my situation and I dont like strangers.
whatever I am just rambling.
traffic has been a nightmare and i hate all the drivers on the road.
sorry.

No comments: