Wednesday, December 06, 2006

CAN WE DO IT ONE MORE TIME

i like fish and I like to sleep so BEING A BEAR WOULD BE PRETTY COOL! next time I want to be a big brown bear. a fierce one.
i should be making my FAMOUS PERFECTLY FLUFFY SCRAMBLED EGGS! But time is meaningless.
one hour goes by fast.
MAIDS COME TODAY!!!!! stupid bitches.
DIDNT YOU WANT TO BUY ME A BIG, HUGE, SNOW WHITE, SPARKLEY, CHRISTMAS TREE??
I thought you said that. well there is a big white tree at TARGET that I want YOU to buy me!
this post is fucking the stupidest.
and yes maybe there was a post that I deleted and this is what I want YOU TO DO:
I want you to forget that YOU EVER SAW it. if you did. GOT IT!!??! CAN YOU HANDLE THAT!?!!?
if you saw it you get a special SECRET PRIZE!
i have twenty minutes before I have to leave my cozy house and then the day will be HISTORY.tomorrow is what i will wait for.
p.s. I dreamt about bullies and past lovers.

No comments: