Monday, December 04, 2006

skilled in judging

DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY MY PURSE WAS STOLEN RIGHT OFF OF MY SHOULDER! actually i forgot it in the car. BUT it was an exciting thought.
i was with my gramma.
earlier this today while home my home phone rang and i answered and it was not who it should have been it was who it was so it caught me by surprise and off gaurd and that made me PANIC and act a little HARSH so I told who it was that maybe they should tell someone else to call me because fuck TRICK communication! and I WENT blah+blah+BLAAARRGH+MORE and all that equaled out to the person who wasnt the person I thought it was telling me that YES YESS I am RIGHT to be feeling this way and THAT YES YES I DO SEE THINGS AND REACT TO THINGS IN AN APPROPRIATE MANNER> AND YES I DO SEE ALL THE TRUTH and I am wise.
and I said yeah I KNOW I have this DOWN PAT and pretty much hung up. . .and I drove by my grammmas old house today and it has new windows.
and dont worry i will post more gingerbread house pictures.
this isnt making much sense to me.

No comments: