Sunday, December 31, 2006

can you help me with this maze?


so whats the story/deal about breaking mirrors?? seven yrs bad luck? what bullcrap! i broke a HUGE GODDAMN MIRROR in 2004.
you have no idea just how HUGE this partic mirror was. it was an accident and I tried to blame other people. but when you get down to the truth it was ME. my doom. but maybe I dont believe in that silly NONSENSE. or i do.
so lets move on to other NEWS
I joined MYSPACE AGAIN! cause I cant stand to be left out of the COOLNESS POOL. Actuallly I did it for other reasons. I have reasons FOR EVERYTHING! I dont just run around doing things without reason! OK!? SO FAR I have ONE FRIEND besides that TOM dude and thats all I want. I wont be accepting any other friend offers. and I wont be adding any FANCY, or GAY backgrounds or any spectacular MUSIC. i will HOWEVER ADD a link to this blog.
so I am SURE that I will become a MEGA BLOG STAR and I will have MYSPACE to thank.
pshhh.
I AM GOING TO THE SEE THE HOLIDAY! with my friend after lame O MASS AND jut so you are well informed about ME and my life you should know that the last time I went to church (christmas eve) I had a nervous breakdown and cried all over the fucking place like a crazy lunatic. it was great. but it was due to the FACTS! my gramma fell into a CAR while entering and THEN our seats were taken and I did not wannna sit next to AFROMAN! because i felt dumb and UGLY! so I ended up sitting on the hard tile floor. I could feel gods eyes staring at me the entire time. you would never understand!
I am going to be fucking LATE BECAUSE OF THIS POST! THANKS A LOT.

No comments: