Saturday, December 30, 2006

down to his legs


took a little nappy nap and had a scary dream that my house caught on FIRE! and burned down to the mother fucken ground.
it was upsetting to say the least.
today i am gonna buy a DAMN lottery ticket cause I wanna be a millionaire in 2007!
i feel FAT because I have beeen over eating the following:
-candy
-oatmeal
-chocolate
-nuts
-cappucinos and lattes
-many many little red grapes
-and toothpaste.
and there is NOTHING to DRINK IN MY HOUSE!!!! stupud.
in the wee hours of morning (3am) i took a swig of milk out of the carton and spilled it all down my chest and i just went back to bed with a milk soaked shirt.
why would I do that?? sleepyness.
holy bitchface! i am so booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrred today.
i bet you are having LOTS AND LOTS OF SUPER FUN ON THIS LAST SATURDAY OF THE YEAR!
tonight I am making this flank steak thing w/ carmelized onions should be AWESOME!
want some?
too bad!

No comments: