Friday, December 08, 2006

GETTING DOWN HAVING A GOODTIME


my house smells like burritos and the smell is making me sick.
I keep thinking that maybe I HAVE THE FLU! I cant tell.
and I dont care.
I bought some swans down cake flour today! fancy flour?
OH and my washing machine and dryer are pieces of crap. I hate them.
hahahaha its funny to me.
they are that LIFE IS GOOD BRAND.
do i really need to put a link? no.
ever since I put on the sweatshirt that I am wearing EVERYTHING HAS GONE WRONG/ WEIRD.
upon inserting my arm in the armhole
a mysterious piece of ELECTRICAL TAPE was in there and scratched myskin and scared me cause I thought it was a CRICKET.
one morning long long ago when i was a little girl I was putting on my high top MAGENTA converse before school and I thought that a piece of paper was scrunched up in the toe for whatever reason so anyways I got it out BUT it wasnt a scrunched up piece of paper IT WAS A BLACK CRICKET!!!!!
I think I cried.
but now back to this crazy SWEATSHIRT I AM WEARING! it is itchy too!
and Oprah was good today.
i dont think I smell burrito anymore.
BYE!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: