Wednesday, December 27, 2006

do you know what I am saying?


just cleaned out my ICEBOX and it was realllly nasty cause there was lots of old smelly food in there and so I feel like a failure. where I keep my foood should be a sanitary place. lickable.
anyways I could NOT sleep last night I was very restless and could not be still so I walked around and ate candy.
I have consumed MASS AMOUNTS of chocolate candies in the last week.
not good.
a big storm whipped through last night and thats why I guess I was restless.
the wind was howling and whistling and all those other stormy noises were happening too.
so where am I going with this?
what was I meaning to say?
I have a fucking ton of shit to do and I dont wanna do anything but HAVE FUN AND PLAY LIKE I AM PRETTY!
but lets get real and lets not lose your grip.
I should see a movie today.

No comments: