Saturday, December 02, 2006

drop me off in the desert

i saw the TIM ALLEN santa claus3 movie today and now i must see all the others. Tim Allen used to get on my every nerve but seeing him as SAnta really changed something in me.
and Martin SHort is always cool. he is jack Frost, and I guess jack Frost is an asshole. I never knew that.
anyways it is very good. and great.
so i forgot to purchase LOGS! thanks a lot!
and I guess I will send out some christmas cards this yr.
last yr I did not. too busy fucking around I guess.
i have been having hot chocolate and marshmellows every night.
I am gonna start to add alcohol. any suggestions? vodka?
kahlua?
I dont want it to over power the hot coco flavor. so maybe a chocolae liqour. or something else completly.
I once had a black lab named COCO. such a sweet dog. loved water.
i guess my dad got sick of him one afternoon and took him to the pound.
or maybe he just dropped him off in the desert. who knows?
see ya later coco.
this meeting is over.

No comments: