Friday, August 17, 2007

nectareous

DSC00151
gooood morning.
i am not so sure about YOU
but when I drnk alcohol I have to pee more often
I am sure you experience this too
its dumb of me to even think that you wouldnt be able to understand and relate
it happenes to all HUMANS
well anyhow the feeling of having to go pee came over me last night and I was sorta bummed because peeing takes time away from my life
a few seconds at least
but I tried to cheer myself UP by thinking to myself well HEY at least youre getting drunk.
but the funny thing IS that I wasnt even drinking alcohol
I was drinking tang.
hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
do you like the tang drink?
i do.
ALWAYS HAVE!

I like everything!

so are you ready for the next tsunami?
should be any day now.
god be WITH YOU!

No comments: