Sunday, August 26, 2007

melting into nothing

DSC00148
i had an overload of social activities going on all weekend.
i guess the one thing I feel like bringing up is the meeting I had w my stepfathers ex wife and her fiance PAUL at the local car show. she only came up to me because I was holding my sweet and adorable puppy coco at the time.
then she was like uh oh shit HI KATHRYN.
I know we would have avoided each other otherwise.
maybe NOT who knows what really would have happened if coco wasnt there.
and as we were talking she tells me that she ran into BRADLEYS 6th grade teacher the other day and it turns out that it was mrs. shawstak!! also MY 6th grade teacher! so she also ran into MY 6th grade teacher!!!!!
OHMYGOD! thats CARAZY! this town is small and freaky all this was my reaction to her.
she was like huh? .
she thinks I am WEIRD.
SO! last week tivo messed up my entire life by not recording the correct and CURRENT REAL WORLD for me and I think that MAYBE its about to be on again real soon!
so LIKE NOW I CAN LIKE TOTALLLLY CATCH UP AND BE CURRENT AND WITH IT.
after this rap show.

No comments: