Friday, August 31, 2007

get stupid

DSC09999everyones blog is all the same bullshit.
with the exception of course of yours and mine.
we are different.
more special.
ok maybe just you.
have I mentioned that my hits have decreased 20%? why would that be?
lets ponder that.
and everyone is a fucking asshole.
sometimes I forget to look at your blog because I am so engrossed in my blog or my other daily life activities.
but i am a loser and you are obviously not.
did I just come up with all that on my own?
MY HOUSE IS CLEaN.
I have done a lot of non stop cleaning.
and last night I had KFC.
and champagne.
is that not marvelous?
I like that LA INK show wth KAT VON DE.
she is hot and I wanna be just like her.
I wonder if she would be a cold bitch to me?
I hope not cause that would break my heart.
eventually I would move on.
DSC00158
the other night while laying in bed i was trying to freak myself out by telling myself OVER AND OVER again and agian that I was goign to be 30!
I was all OH YEAH RIGHT shUT UP am NOT! but then realized oh yes I AM going to be 28 soon and that is basically 30.
then I was ALLL OH FUCK I AM GOING TO BE OLD AND DEAD VERYSOOOON. a dead old stupid lady.
FUCK>
but then Iwas like WAHTEVER FUCK IT SHUT UP! I DONT EVEN CARE GOODNITE
ZZZZZZZZZZZZ
i keep feeling really fat all the time.
I need to print myself up a STRICT DIET.
I know booorring huh
today is lazy friday.

No comments: