Monday, February 27, 2006

the stupidest thing ever

Image hosting by Photobucket
Some blogs help me see just how lame my blog really is.
Some people I guess are just more interesting than others. But I guess it is all up to you.
I am embarassed to say that sometimes I DREAM of blogging.
When exactly did THAT happen? When did blogging take over my brain?

so all these blogs make me realize just how amazing and interesting and beautiful and CRAZY and smart we are. well you. maybe not me. O k FINE I am "amazing" too. fine. but you are MORE AMAZING!
Image hosting by Photobucket

3 comments:

Me said...

For what it's worth, I like the way your blog looks, and as far as dreaming about blogging...been there myself.

Weird huh??

insain in the membrain said...

Cool picture on the bottom, your blog is cool-:) it's you,

carrie said...

i think so, too