Monday, February 13, 2006

MY BRAIN JUST DOES WHAT IT WANTS

Image hosting by Photobucket

I wont even TELL you who my husband said I looked like in this picture.
Too embarassing.
eek.!

I had fun today. Played school with Janet and then we played HOOKIE!
We totally went to the mall.
I did not even STEAL anything.

I must be on an upperward swing right now.
I better watch out.
But why should I!?

YOU WATCH OUT!

I don't know who I am yelling at.
Hopefully they don't yell back.
or maybe someone yelled that at me.

?

Either way.

5 comments:

carrie said...

i have a guess as to who you look like in that picture, but i don't want to say it because what if i am right?

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!

Kathryn said...

Brenda was such a bitch. I swear.

carrie said...

shannon doherty got in a car wreck in malibu today or yesterday

Kathryn said...

oh my goodness.

I geuss I was telling HER to watch out!

whoa.