Friday, February 24, 2006

off track

Image hosting by Photobucket
The internet is making me sick. Mostly this blog here.
But i have had a bad attitude all day. with some dollops of good attitude.
I got really mad for a millisecond at a putput golfing place cause these teenie HOES chose the same course as me and my party so that caused them to be TOO close to me. I was mad. but thankfully it lasted only a millisecond. I was about to say UH COULD YOU GO TO ANOTHER COURSE CAUSE YOU ARE STUPID!? AND THERE ARE 4 OTHERS! But I just looked at them and held back.
I don't own the world.
OR DO I?!
Well, that was just one tiny tiny thing that happened today. There are many other highs and lows of the day.
Once again it was suggested to me that I should be on medication.
Maybe so.
But that woud feel like giving up.
I have a feeling that I should take a sleeping pill.
ironic kinda.

But let me set the record straight and say that I HAD A GOOD DAY!
But I also HAD A BAD DAY!

6 comments:

carrie said...

i like that picture.

i had a moment of complete and utter insanity today.

it sucked.

Kathryn said...

inasnity can be a major bummer dude.

insain in the membrain said...

what happen? tell me, tell me, tell me,

i hate when i get stuck by dumbass, whores! i talk loud so they here me! it is fun

Kathryn said...

well they were like 13. and being just normal BUT I on the other hand am a unstable psycho lady.

coffeygirlb said...

Are those YOUR eyes on your design wallpaper? Beautiful if they are!!

Kathryn said...

nope not my eyes. but that would be pretty dope.