Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I grieve in my condition

Image hosting by Photobucket

Sarah Mclachlan is totally on the same page as me. We would be the BEST of friends I just know it!!

Lilith fair was a cool thing. My dad was one of the almost enlightened men that went to the show. He went alone. I should have gone too. Anyways he liked Sinead O conner the best. She does kick butt.

Music is a definite helper throughout my day. TV is not so much a helper. Unless I was on a show. like Dr.Phil or Oprah. I would prefer Oprah cause she seems nicer.
But music helps my soul. But my soul needs a lot of help. Music can't work miracles. At least not for me.
Fuck it I am turning off my fucking stereo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's pretty righteous that not only did your dad GO to Lilith Fair, but he actually liked Sinead the best.

I wanted to go to it, but my mom always vetoed it. Too young or something? What the fuck ever. :)

insain in the membrain said...

I went to the lilith fair in Nashville, Tn- It was off the hook---how do you do that to your pics-i tried in print shop--anyways it's rad

Kathryn said...

all I did to the last two pictures was mess with the brighness and the contrast. and VIOLA!