Thursday, February 16, 2006

IT FEELS LIKE THE MORNING

Image hosting by Photobucket
RIght now my cereal of choice is Cinnamon Life.
I think I eat too much cereal and drink too much coffee. its like it's breakfast 24 hours a day.
I would like to drink some coffee right now.
Coffee and cereal comfort me.
I wish I got up before the sun did. And went on an early morning run.
that would be so healthy.
but I stay up too late.
Image hosting by Photobucket
I want a pet owl. They look like cats. BUT BETTER!

3 comments:

carrie said...

an owl would be harder to have as a pet than a cat.

insain in the membrain said...

yeah, and they have really sharp claws! they would not be snuggley like a cat can be- even though i dont like them

carrie said...

yeah KATHRYN so stop thinking you can have an OWL! CUZ YOU CAN'T.... :-P