Sunday, February 12, 2006

FILLED HER UP WITH LOVE

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket
This was my fourth "JANET & WILLS KICK ASS VALENTINES DAY BASH".
I came up with that title. But I bet that someone would claim that they came up with it. Simple not true. It was all me.
The party is not actually held on Valentines Day but whatever.

It was a fun night. I did get poked in the eye rather early in the evening and my eye was all red and damaged for most the evening and for some reason my husband introduced himself to everyone as "Steve".
My pictures did not turn out that great. It could be that my son was taking most of them.
I am sure there were much better pictures taken with Janets camera.

I drank lots champagne with strawberries mixed with some sort of violet syrup.
And I ate lots of cream puffs.
I think I played some Catch Phrase.
I think that a little girl puked and I kept my son up and running way past 1 am.
And I think that some high school students showed up.

5 comments:

nicole said...

I heard Drew got naked before he left. That's almost as good as puking. xoxo

Kathryn said...

haha
yes he was also a slut.

carrie said...

he did? how funny!

Kathryn said...

well he just took off his shirt and was sorta showing his butt crack. haha

Anusha Margarte said...

Radolabs Scan Centre Chennai have put tremendous efforts to improve the diagnostic centre standards..