Monday, February 20, 2006

Candies and Swearing

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

I went to the ZOO. I went to SEAWORLD.

I went totally INSANE.

San Diego is not the O.C.

BUT San Diego is totally AWESOME.

That is where I want to buy my imaginary condo, where I will live in my imaginary life, with my imaginary friends.

I would not even need a car. I could ride a bike.

But thats just imaginary talk.

I have more pictures I will post.

I KNOW you are on the edge of your seat!

4 comments:

carrie said...

cool pictures. neat.

carrie said...

you should go on that show WifeSwap or Trading Spouses.

Kathryn said...

haha no way!

insain in the membrain said...

i was thinking you fell of the face of the earth- drew looks like he is having fun- i love the zoo and sea world there. my boys would love it.