Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Spending My Time

Image hosting by Photobucket
I can NOT BREAK HABITS! But I can start NEW ones.
Took a bath. Ran some. Ate lots. Smoked a little. Almost in that order. And most of those were done while listening to ROXETTE.
All love songs are the same. But love songs are necessary.
And I GUESS LOVE is TOO!
all love is the same and its all necessary.
as fucked up as it all is.
necessary fucked up shit.
everything.
Image hosting by Photobucket
and now I will try to go by a LAMP! OK!?
ok.

4 comments:

carrie said...

are you gonna go by a lamp or buy one?
:-P

that window picture is really neato, torpedo.

Kathryn said...

i went by a lamp. but I did not buy one!
so yeah.

insain in the membrain said...

whats the deal with the lamp?

Kathryn said...

i want a lamp