Wednesday, February 15, 2006

lets break it down

Image hosting by Photobucket

Windy cold days are not my cup o tea. I do not want to leave my semi safe house at all. But I have to. No choice. But what makes my adventure outdoors even more uninviting is that i have to do it with my big clumsy dog. How lame is that? HSe is totally gonna fuck my shit up. She is going to make me trip and fall and curse.
Image hosting by Photobucket
She is just going to stress me out. I have to bring her to the vet and I always think that pet doctors and nurses are weird and bubbly and love my animals more than I do. Like I should just tell them that they should keep my dog.

Image hosting by Photobucket
and LOOK AT THAT MESS! WHAT IS IT?
I am a goddamn pig. I swear. The maids come every other week and this is what happens in between. Disgraceful.

1 comment:

insain in the membrain said...

i wish i had a maid- no i dont- it would be to weird--