Saturday, February 04, 2006

Sour Grapes

It's been a strange day. I should not be blogging now. Itold myself that I would be cutting shitout of magazines tonight. So far that is not what I am doing. I do not know who is running the show up in my brain but I would really like it if I could do what I WANTED ONCE IN A WHILE......but then again maybe I am doing just what I want.
I tried to be cool and take a real ARTSY FARTSY picture of my grapes. Cause I am literally eating sour grapes right now. But I gave up cause I don't give a flying wooo hooo about being ARTSY. I just wish i was eating some SWEET goddamn grapes.
Today i have basically decided that everybody is full of it. "It" being themselves. SelfishPiGBAstards. Yes this does include you. Well, maybe not the DALI LAMA but I doubt highly that he would ever read my blog AND IF HE DID THAT would just be embarassing.
But I think I have had a day of awareness. An awareness that I hate the world, and the world hates me.
I hate the world because I need the world. And the world just has too much other stuff going on.
Sure once in awhile I feel somewhat in harmony with the world but mostly it is the feeling of disharmony that I have.
Me against the planet.
I hate you fuckers.
But I love you too.
but I hate you.

4 comments:

carrie said...

sorry.

i bought some grapes at winco today and i thought they'd be about two dollars and for some reason they were almost SIX dollars!

come ON!

they taste good, though.

and another thing. i always thought artsy was the word to use, but some people say "arty" which i find strange. artsy seems more appropriate than "arty" to me.

everyone IS full of themselves. and if I find myself saying someone is being selfish, it is really ME that is being selfish. isn't it ironic? don'tchya think?

Kathryn said...

yes. Ironic. we all are selfish. you,me, the dog, the cat,the bird and the hamster.

insain in the membrain said...

it is only natural to put your self and loved ones first, if you are not selfish, no one is going to do it for you and you'll get screwed over all the time.

Kathryn said...

but I don't think people put their loved ones 1st. they may think they do but pretty much everyone is 2nd. First ME the YOU.


It's cool. haha