Friday, February 24, 2006

Can I help you?

Image hosting by PhotobucketWe planted some seeds yesterday. Carrots and basil.
I will be surprised if they grow.
I'd also like to plant some sunflowers.
Image hosting by Photobucket
My plan is that around 5ish I will go to the gym and take a cycling class.
I need to in order to keep eating the way I like to.
But right now I will just sit and drink some coffee.
I wish I had a donut.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Those shoes are cool and I think I NEED them.

3 comments:

insain in the membrain said...

oh god no, please 80's stay away!!!! i refuse to conform to the 80's!! your son is so cute, he looks like you:) i couldn't grow anything if my life depended on it.

carrie said...

i like the 80's but i am an 80's child.

Kathryn said...

I will take the 80's over the 90's.