Wednesday, December 21, 2005

WOKE UP CRYING IN MY SLEEP


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I really have so much to do. I don't have any wrapping paper.

The maids come today so i have to clean my trashed house.

my car is also trashed.

What is wrong with me? I need to be tidy.

Maybe this is a good time to start really considering some new years resolutions.

I know have many things to work on.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
So my dreams have been really extreme!

Dead Father and all.

there was some nasty blood and guts in my dream as well .

People were standing around this pile of nastiness wondering what it was.

I knew.

gross and disturbing.

I think my dog actually threw it up.

But gee thats entertaining.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I wish I could remember some more of my dream.
I am sure you know how it is.
Its like I remember and I see it but i just can't get it through to anyone else.
yeah yeah yeah blah blah blah.
Crazy dreams.
yeah.

No comments: