Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Time Goes By So Slowly


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


yesI know. That picture is similar to the last one.
But I think that view agrees with me and my fat face.
Fat face runs in my family.
I can't run from it.

So 2005 can just KISS IT!
HiT IT!
TA-TA
I am liking 2006 already.
Lets go!
I would say it has gone by slow.
but maybe not.
maybe it has gone by at light speed speediness.

Don't you hate it when you have a hair or something in your mouth and you try to get it out but you can't and then you start to gag?
I do.
That has not happened to me in awhile.
You know what has been happening to me a lot though?
dreaming of my Dad.
He is always alive.
And last night he moved back to town and I was excited cause he did not have a car and I was going to drive him everywhere he wanted to go.

It was exciting!
And I was so happy.
and I woke up to Drew giving me a hersheys kiss.
And then he complimented my pajamas.
I woke up happy.

No comments: