Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Odd years are never good

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
There is a picture that I took with my new digty cam.
SO far it only takes UGLY STUPID pictures of me.
I don't like it yet.
It was from Tim and last night I broke the news that I did not like it.
I was sorta abrupt about it.
Buttimakesme mad! cause I really wanna like it.
I wanna love it.
maybe it is not the camera maybe it is my fatty face.
Or that I am too lazy to read the booklet.
But i just wanna take pictures.
And I don't really think that I should have to read the booklet.
I should just be able to take pictures without reading up.

Maybe I am wrongthough.

Maybe I just like my old one and don't REALLY need a new one.
the only thing that sucks about my old camera is the long delay before the picture actually snaps.
So the object better just sit still and quiet until the camera decides it is time.

You know some people believe that when their picture is taken so is their soul.
yikes.

10 comments:

Eridanus said...

it is not that bad, I mean, the picture... just a little original

Kathryn said...

well thanks.
original can't be bad.

Eridanus said...

(what a surprise! you are on-line... this has never happened to me before :) )

well, in fact, you do look very well in some that I just saw in your blog (it was fun to browse through)

Kathryn said...

cool.
thanks again.

Melissa said...

what kind of camera is it?

carrie said...

you look hot and skinny. i will now beat you up!

no, but i didn't like my camera at first either cuz i was so used to my old one. but now i am used to my new one.

Kathryn said...

it is a Kodak easy share V 550

and Carrie I can't fight you.
You are with child.
silly.

Bleach The infamous strawberry said...

yeah you look pretty on that picture!I had the same problem when I got a new cam, I just felt too lazy to read instructions!

MarisaJosephine said...

i think its a fabulous picture
the colors are good
and your hair is amazing

that camera does good shit

marisa

Kathryn said...

you are all too kind.