Saturday, December 31, 2005

We Are Live

Ten Years ago this New Years Eve I was a 16 year old junior in high school.
And My mom went to New York with her new boyfriend, and I was suppose to just chill with my Grandma.
But i opted to ditch my sweet Grandma and steal about $200.00 from my Aunts little money box.
and then I went to town at the PArty City store and the local liquor store that was nice enough to sell 16 and 17 year old girls HARD CORE BOOZE like MAD DOG and Boones Farm.
(I was gonna say that I am now sorry for stealing that money but really i am not, well maybe a little tiny bit.)
I won't bore myself with the details of the evening BUT I did wear some super cool red pants that I bought from the thrift store and a retro swirly polyester shirt and I was OH SO JENNY McCARTHY!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I was. just ask anybody.
I really love that show Singled Out,
and that cute host who later went on to host Shipmates.
So much has changed.
I miss Singled Out.

No comments: