Monday, December 12, 2005

Sparkles


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My pool is almost done.
Its lovely.
The tiles are just what I like.
I should take a picture.

Pretty shaky day today.

ANd in case anyone was concerned about my ichy problem.
I am ok.
it seems to have ceased.

I bought two more Madonna cds.
Something to Remember and American Life.
I have owned them before but they are gone.
Or scratched.
Anyways I am really feelin Madonna right now.
She is my home girl.

I also bought a book.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and right now I am goin to go and drink some green tea eat some won ton soup.
and hot mustard too.
COOL HUH!

3 comments:

carrie said...

:-)

i was going to say stuff about tea in chinese but i forgot how to spell it.

it's something like

xing jin
xing jao
xing he cha

which means come in, sit down, drink tea.

Anonymous said...

What? Your sister knows Chinese??

I have a hold on that book at the library, because I seem to be too thrifty to buy a book that I will probably only read once. You'll have to let me know if you like it. :)

Kathryn said...

i really like it so far.
:)