Monday, December 26, 2005

Happy Christmas 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
The only complaint I can come up with in regards to Christmas 2005 is that I BROKE MY SINK!
I peeled many potatoes and clogged up my pipes. I should have had my garbage disposal running but I did not so I just let them gather up into a large potato peel pile.
Other than that my Christmas was filled with pleasure.

On Christmas Eve I went to midnight mass with my Grandma (shown above) and that was just fine.
For a large portion of the time I was concerned that my black heels were just too whorish for church. I was meaning to change into my NEW grey heels but I ran out of time and forgot all together. And I was also thinking about my black pants and all the lint they attracted. I had a lot of regrets about my outfit. But I am sure that GOD and the rest of the parish could careless about my outfit woes. I actually did not care either but we got to the church so fricken early that I had a lot of time to sit and think about my insecurities and thats what I came up with. We had to get to the church an hour before the mass started because there is NO WAY in HEZ' LL that we were gonna lose our seats.
But I enjoy my time (usually)with my Grandma. She is 90 so who knows how many more times I will get to go to midnight mass with her. She was complaining that the music sounded like a funeral.

I made Christmas dinner. Tim said that it was the best yet and that was funny to me cause I did the least amount of work possible. The turkey was a special one from Trader Joes. A product of Canada. It was already stuffed and everything. I simply took it out of the freezer and put it straight in the oven. EASY.

And seeing Christmas through Drews eyes made it what it was.
Magical.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Happy late Merry Christmas to you! I'm glad you had a good one. :)

carrie said...

oh, i just noticed. there's the picture i painted!

Kathryn said...

yep! :)