Sunday, February 01, 2009

don't tell anyone about this.

P1292623I made the biggest MISTAKE of my life this weekend.
bought some special fooootballl edition OREO cookies w special football designs!
for TWO REASONS
reason # 1 because of the $1 off coupon it provided when purchasing 1 gallon of milk w said OREOS,
and reason # 2 being
the exciting and fun football designs they offer me to look at while eating them.
does this make any sense to you? it makes sense to me.
BUT as the college KIDS these days say: "my point is" - I WANT SOME COOOKIES REAL BAD!
but no no I already squirted some reddi whip in my mouth to control this craving.
Because you know WHTA!? fuck those fatty boom batty football edition oreos
I REFUSE TO ALLOW THEM TO CONCUR me any further and MAKE ME GROSS.
maybe during the big game i will have 3. do you hear me?!
I SAID 3.
THREE!
w some milk.
but ANYWAYS enough about those selfishly cute cookies with their money saving ploys.
I got a brand new purple and black bike today and a LOCK you bastards!
it going to treat me the way I deserve to be treated. wonderful.
it was 69 dollars and I bought it w quarters and nickels.

No comments: