Saturday, February 14, 2009

the world is a beautiful mess.

cookiesugar cooieswine aislewatchplateplatesmoreplateseat cupcakedrewscookiebathroom shotHAPPY VALENTINES DAY SWEETHEARTS!
what did you eat for dinner?
I HAD A MCDONALDS HAPPY MEAL!
Just so I could score a HELLO KITTY DIGITAL WRIST WATCH!!
I am forever 8 years old.
I got the purple one!
the cheeseburger & fries were good in an evil way and left me craving for more. go figure.
and I had a cupcake or two.
Its been a good one all things considered.
i even got ten dollars in the mail from my mom! in check form!
once i wrote a check for 76 cents.
i think thats against the rules or something.
Now I am drinking some wine and i think its making me very sleepy and the taste is a little bitter.
i will suffer through it.
AT THE GYM today a mother of THREE little tots gave me one of the dirtiest look I have yet to receive in this smug town.
Fully uncalled for.
I kicked in an untroubled SMILE.
I believe she was peeved cause I stepped into the gym first and held the door open for her and her children?
or because I don't have multiple children?
give the baby making a rest why dont you? stop at 2. 2 is enough.
just kidding
go on with yourself and have all the babies you want.
Personally I think I will just stick with 1 child.
THANKS and BEST WISHES.

No comments: