Monday, February 09, 2009

YOU AND ME, WE ARE ON FIRE!

P2012731real i quick I blog.
my sink EXPLODED TONIGHT!
all i dids wuz innocently puts a lil BROCOLLI STEMS and OLD RAVIOLI in it and then BOOM BANG CRASSH!
BIG HUGE ENORMOUS FUCKING MESSS ALL OVER THE KITCH.
but lets be honest here and let me admit outloud that I have a BAD BAD BAD BAD relationship with garbage disposals.
but come on! DISPOSE MO FO!
THATS ALL I ASK.
and DISPOSE OF PROPERLY!
is that too much to expect?
obvioulsy YES.
If I spend the night I will mos def fuck your sink up so DON'T even think of inviting me over UNLESS you like fucked up messes.
on a more personal NOTE I watched the bach 2nite and it kinda made me mad.
but NOT too too mad.
I told the baby girl of 24 that was weeping tears of heartache this:
"dont cry baby girl it'll be ok."
she was alll " WHERE DO I GO FROM HERE???" and I was like
"ANYWHERE BITCH!! THATS THE BEAUTY OF THE SITCH! and please please for the love of the lord in heaven STOP BEING A WHINY ASSS BITCCCHH! its just straight up unattractive."
anyways, I cleaned up the mess in the kitchen and it got my SOCKS ALLLLL WET!!! what stress. BUT really I was all whatevs.
paper towels are all so different the more money the paper towel the BETTER the paper towel. IMAGINE THAT!!!
so yeah I need to wake up at 5 am because I am addicted to FITNESS!

No comments: