Thursday, February 19, 2009

love it or leave it

P2193423P2193363
oh honey bears what can I say that hasn't already been said?
it looks like my jeans have a yellowish stain on them? HWTA IS UP WTHI TAHTS!?
UHG!
i dont care cause I dont think its REAL. Its a weird GLARE or someTHING. an illusion.
tomorrow I am going to a MUSICAL! PETER AND THE MOTHER FUCKIN WOLF.
NO work for me THANK YOU very mucho.
I cant wait to go home to the crap av!
HOME SWEET HOME! oh sweet mojave desert.
Ihad a brief convo w a nice lady just yesterday who visited the high desert and she said that the AIR feels richer there.
so very interesting. she was nice.
one lady today was a COMPLETE BITCH to me about some keys that SHE lost and I was like yeah OK lady go back to your special offfice and important CLIENT.
LATER she cameback to apologize and I said HAVE A NICE DAY!
so HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS.
3 months.
ahhhhhh I feel so inspired and READY TO GO.
where are those boxes?
THIS IS HUGE.
lets keep this going.
the sky is the limit and even after that there is more.

No comments: