Sunday, February 22, 2009

the glass is somewhat full

P2203506P2223537P2223550JESUS! blogging CAN take FOREVA!
it is actually the photos.
why even DO IT?
for the kids and for the challenge.
SO its a wine and marshmallow nite for me and not the mini marshmallows.
way more fun than cheese.
the big award show thats on is a bona fide bore.
Mostly fags and assholes with their humble bullshit talk.
sorry.
Penelope cruz is cute though. so adorable with her accent.
IS FEB lasting FOREVER!? Will it ever go away? ALREADY! Almost?
March will be a lingering bitch too I am sure.
This week I am going to a ZOO and I am just tickled about it as long as this RAIN stops.
and YES I know that rain is very valuable to our planet but still it can really fuck up a day.
Sun is nicer and I need a tan.
how will I get one?
WOWZERS JERRY LEWIS IS STILL ALIVE!! HOLy CraP!

No comments: