Wednesday, February 04, 2009

IGNORANCE IS BLISSS & MADNESS IS 4 LOVERS

mountain sized pizza
THAT PIZZA WAS VERY DOUGHY and VERY ENORMOUS!
i liked it and ate half of it.

I thought I was gonna be able to attend the morning spin class this morning but I just cant do it.
there just is not enough time to get to there and here and over to that place and fit in a shower so I will have to go tonight at 6! SOMETIMES its hard to feel motivated around the evening time cos evening time is wine and dine time and yeah but one hr is nothing.
OK! is that alright with you!?
I feel good about it.
what motivates you?
summer motivates me.
and the beach
and the pizza place around the corner from the beach.
you know the place.
WE are soooo going back there and carving our names on the tables.
summer is my middle name.
not really but YOU get THE IDEA!
i wanna go to the water park too.
its been too long.
I have to vaccummmm and get ready to open up the shop now.
juts wanted to pop in and say hi.
and sorry if I forwarded a GOD POEM to you. I HAD to DO IT! HAD TO!
stay cool and be fly.

No comments: