Wednesday, October 31, 2007

i love halloween forever

DSC00224DSC00216
thats the best cupcake I have ever had in my life.
do you see how moist and bouncy it is?
I would like one in purple.
my friend made them for the party :)
and whne I was being all sweet and drunk I packaged up the leftovers for her to take home.
she doesnt have a blog so why even bother talking about her?
well because she makes the best cupcakes in the universe and I MUST cont to be her friend so she will make me more.
I shouldnt have packaged anything up. I am always being dumb like that.
and i am reminding myself THIS>
OK.
here! now.
thats what I do.
and if she does makes me some more she can only give me like 4 because any more than that would be way too much.
screaming spook
I got a new phone. its pink.
it was a gift.

No comments: