Friday, October 05, 2007

the depths

window
october is almost fucking over.
do you feel your life passing you by?
cos it is! FAST! a lifetime is nothing.
my washing machine is FIXED.
the dumbass came and fixed it and when he left he forgot to do something so the machine was all stupid and confused flashing and singing
de de de de de de de de
which I am guessing means DOOR ERROR.
but you know whatever I am not even wanting to BLog about this!
but ok i will finish the washng machine story anyways it ENTERTAINMENT
my husband fixed it without ricardos retard dickhole of a brain.
and now I am doing laundry.
nachos
and LOOKmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmNACHOS!!!!!

my laptop is running on -0 battery.

but I wanna know whay HOSTESSES AND WAITRESSES ACT LIKE SUCH CUNTY WHORze.
tell me why cos i forget.

No comments: