Wednesday, October 10, 2007

constant like a heartbeat

nachosyum
You Are Coke

A true original and classic, you represent the best of everything you can offer.
Just the right amount of sweet, just the right amount of energy... you're the life of the party.

Your best soda match: Mountain Dew

Stay away from:Dr Pepper

metoday
what a day I have had! WOWIE!
i am going to sleep soon so I wont be posting 3 times like I said.
sorry I lie sometimes.
but I am very honest when I take these quizes!
promise and cross my heart.
You Aren't Scary, You're Scared

Probably even scared to see how this quiz came out!

also I have a problem
anything involving chuck norris bothers me.
I dont care if he is your dad, your uncle or your best friend
and for goodness sake please dont bother telling me about how he gave you your 1st trike and took you out for an ice cream sundae or how you used to hang out at the mall together.
I dont care.
he sucks.
and if you own a total gym you must be a fat and ugly loser w NO self respect.

plastic surgery shows are filled with people who have loose skin and ugly genes.
its gross.

ok goodnight.

No comments: