Saturday, October 20, 2007

its so bad its got to be good

DSC00213
I need a new banner.
I might work on that a bit soon.
I have all this shit on my list.
I dont like saying shit all the time.
and "fuck" has got to stop too.
am I talking about putting an end to my bad language AGAIN?
this blog is one big repeater.
my life.
but at least its not as bad as SOME.
yuck dudes.
speaking of yucky dudes a yucky crackhead blackman approached me and my girlyfriends
and I nearly shit my pants
NO NO
I NEARLY FUCKED UP BROTHER UP.
YEAH. I was ABOUT TO KICK A ROUNDHOUSE TO HIS FACE
he walked over to us and said he liked what he saw so he had to walk over and say that.
we all ended up ignoring him and continued with our pleasure
REE said we were MARRIED with LOTS OF KIDS.
Sarah was handing out the yummy CHEESECAKE presents so maybe he actually was just wanting a piece of the cake.
I should have offered him the cake i guess...
ya know this Sarah also gave me some bread the other day.
she is trying to make me fat.
complete
i am about to have my 2nd Martini.
I basically mix whatever juice I have handy with a splash or 2 of that GRAPE VODKA and poof like magic I am a bartender.
whatever, happy Saturday night to you too.

No comments: