Monday, October 22, 2007

get a job

K
its fucking cold and ridiculously windy and the world is burning down.
oh but the costume shop let me take my costume home today!
since I was in there again because I love it in there
thats really a nice gesture on their part.
i LOVE THE COSTUME SHOP AND IT LOVES ME BACK.
honestly I love everything and everything loves me.
my kitchen is SEMI clean and I have a SEMI idea what I will make for dinner.
I am still losing my mind.
last night I made pancakes and turkey bacon.
also I skipped church and later found out from my gramma that they gave out some free communion.
can you believe that crap? why did they decide that?
and some lady told my gramma that she wanted me for her son.
HAHAHA
i am cute
and my skin is really dry.
maybe more some other time.

No comments: