Wednesday, October 24, 2007

their thoughts aren't far from the devastation

applesDSC00250
i am sorry but I am very busy and its only going to get worse before it gets better.
just kidding.
just horsing around.
horsing?
thats funny.
and thats funny.
but seriously folks
I am busy, and am not working fast enough.
again and again.
oh yeah I got some CHRONIC TACO last night and it was disgusting!
i don't think it was supposed to taste like basset hound but it did.
I ate the nachos and its possible they SUCKED WORSE than the tacos
no sour cream! and no tomato. WHTATHEFCUK but I got hungry and ate.
I blame the workers working at the time I was there.
BUT WHATEVR COS EITHER WAY I am NEVER RETURNING EVER EVER AGAIN IN MY LIFE.
unless you are paying then I will go I GUESS
also got into a mini skirmish w the young worker girl about how everyidiot on this planet knows that styrofoam+microwave= TOXIC POISON
she didn't GET IT. neither did the dude ordering his taco beside me. I turned to him for some reinforcement but he was useless.
or maybe that was me.
right now i am just really thirsty wishing I had a nice ice cold ice tea.
and a slice of cheese pizza.
sleep well
play it safe
some dumb show about sasquatch is on.
oh please.

No comments: