Wednesday, August 03, 2005

PLEASE give me a BREAK!

I am sorry if this post is more than you may like.
BUT I have FUCKING HAD IT with just about everyone.
THere is literally only a few people that I care to interact with.
Do you think you are one of them?

My house is full of people. FUCKING FULL!
EIGHT to be exact and one of them is a 3 year old, plus the dog, and the cat.
And if you ask me NONE of these people are normal.

I can't even dry my hair in fucking peace.
And i don't know about you,
but I like to cry while drying my hair.
So I am drying my hair with my eyes shut and waterery with tears when I open them for a milisecond.
Ya know, just to be aware. and there is this pyscho bitch standing in my bathroom, in my bedroom staring at me.
(and yes I said pyscho bitch.)
It made me MAD and kinda freaked out.
Then this pyscho starts talking.
Ummm HELLO PYSCHO BITCH I AM DRYING MY MOTHA EFFIN HAIR!
ARe ya A BLIND psycho bitch?
Or just a DUMB psycho bitch?

SO I try to be calm. and nice and all that other BULLSHIT we have to do when putting up with ignorant bastards.
So I talk to my husband about this and his solution is to shut the door.
Yes.
Shut the door.
How about GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!
or is it really even MY house.
No I guess it is not.
I am just a employee.

So that is just one tiny tiny thing happening here with me at this moment.

OH and that my son will be moving to West Virginia to be my Mother-in-Laws BOYFRIEND!
What the FUCK EVER DUDE!
Sure maybe I am an overreactor or something but that is just NOT RIGHT!
1st my mother in law informed me of this.
ANd when I expressed to my dear sweet loving caring husband, he further informed me that is was all MY SONS IDEA!!!

OUTFUCKINGRAGOUS!

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

he is not! she is an ass. she is talking about when he grows up! not cool.

carrie said...

OY! i think i will come there another time!!!!

this is a bad time for me, anyhow. and i'd rather wait til the craziness dies down, rather than adding to it!!!

i love you!
you should just take off!!! leave it all up to them.