Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Excuse Me


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My days have been very yucky.
yucky is the best word I can come up with.
On Sunday I had my cell phone out by the pool wrapped up in some towels.

Ya know to keep it nice and safe. HA!

And my son tossed the towels in the pool.
"WHERE IS MY PHONE!" I exclaimed!
There it was on the bottom of the pool.
SO I fliipped all out.

Flipping out IS AFTER ALL my thing!
SO I rushed off to Costco ( where I purchased my beloved phone).
The process to exchanged my water logged phone was very interesting.
The Sprint people took my broken phone and placed it in a brand new box and told me to take it up front and return it.

So i did. THey gave me $217.49. CASH!

Then I had to go back to the Sprint booth and get a new phone box and take that one up front and purchase it with the cash that I was given for the water logged phone.Then take my reciept and box that I just bought BACK to the Sprint people and then they handed me another new phone to take home.
BIZARRE!

It seemed shady to me.
Like Sprint is scamming Costco.
But whatever I got a new phone for nothing.
I however did not tell them that my phone had been tossed on the pool.
SO actually I am the one doing the scamming.

But sadly I lost all my pictures and phone numbers that were stored on my phone.

Some were dirty pictures!

Hopefully it does not magically start working for one of the employees.

Then they will see me in all my glory.

O well that is the price I pay I guess.

The price for being SEXY!

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAA!

So then yesterday I made myself a yummy healthy smoothy and it made me PUKE!

Sexy Plexi!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

**Laughing!**

"Some were dirty pictures! Hopefully it does not magically start working for one of the employees."

That is TOO FUNNY. :)

Lauren said...

pretty soon you'll be a star.....on the internet!

Kathryn said...

I was in costco again today and I felt funny walking by the Sprint booth. And I think they were whispering something! haha

Kathryn said...

nope sprint does not use sim cards.
I used to have Cingular.