Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Derailment


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I just drannk some MOLDY SNAPPLE ICE TEA!
SICK!
I was trying to take my gash DAMN birth control pill.
My mouth is too dry to make any spit to swallow it with.
So while I was taking the drink I asked the other person in the room (my husband) how long that Snapple had been there and he replied "about a week ha ha" But it was too late. Some already made it down I had to spit out my pill. Then
I said, "WhAT THE FUCK?! THat is bullshit!"
I was very mad.
DOn't leave a Snapple around for a week.
Come on man.
And you know, some may say that I should pick it up and dispose of it properly, but ya know what homies IT was NOt ever MY SNAPPLe!
Nope. not mine.

But I guess the lesson is I should not be drinking other peoples Snapples.

This Snapple incident should really be a learning experience for me.

And for others.

and in other news....
BAD habits are definitly hard to break.
And I seem to be collecting more daily.

No comments: