Thursday, August 25, 2005

broken but not


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My necklace is kinda broken.
it broke and I lost a piece of it.
I have been losing LOTS of jewlery lately.
But finding them quickly.
I lost my husbands watch the other day.
That was very upsetting.
For many reasons.
I lost my wedding ring the other day.
I lost my black heart ring the same day.
I lost a bracelet a few days later.

But this NECKLACE.
this necklace is broken!

But I can still wear it.
It is just shorter.

But still I want that MISSING piece!

I liked being able to wrap it around my head 3 times....
I made a wish each time i put it on.

not really.

8 comments:

carrie said...

hm. interesting. that picture is really rad.

Kathryn said...

ha ha what is interesting?

Lauren said...

Isn't the other peice at Janet's or did you get that one back already, from when we all went to Maxdons?

Kathryn said...

I know that is where it broke.
But I thought I had the piece.
Maybe it is there.
I hope so. That would be super sweet!

carrie said...

what is interesting is you and your losing of stuff!

Kathryn said...

i know, it is crazy.
the stuff would just fall off.
except the watch. I was not wearing that.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm....it was here. Is it still here? I will look.

Kathryn said...

The missing piece has been recovered!