Monday, April 23, 2007

Make you wanna say my name girl


no.
ok?
ok.
good.
whadya say now?
oh sorry.
its quiet in here.
i am so sick of my itunes selection.
BLAH AND BARF all over that dawg!
I recently ate a plate of ZESTY NACHOS.
i need a carb FREE diet like NOW.
7 days CARB FREE WILL DO IT.
but what does that all that mean? NO BREAD RIGHT?
can I have dairy?
no cereal.
someone cover the basics for me.
you are bright and well educated so please inform me.
please provide me with a clue.
I wont ever go carb free. thats a joke. but then again maybe 7 days would be doable.
and what ever happened to me drinking more water?
i never drink water.
i know i would benefit from water drinking so its so STUPID of me that I dont start to guzzle it all down.
but i only really like fiji water.
what else?
i started to knit last week.
right now I am currently knitting nothing.

No comments: