Saturday, April 21, 2007

I AM SO GLAD I GOT HAIR! I AM SO GLAD I GOT EYES!


going out of town is the best.
especially with strangers. well not realllly strangers.
i think I am going to be traveling in one of those bigcarpool vans.
and a train. so I am looking forward to all thats.
I also I had a CHILI DOG YESTERDAY AND IT WAS SICKSICKSICK!
AS MY DOG IS. poor girl smells like vomit because she puked allll over the stairs the other evening. it was very disgusting.
I had to clean it up and I was hysterical.
she also puked on my lovely deep purple throw rug that I bought at costco.
dumb sick bitch. and I took a picture of the mess and its reallly NASTYGROSS and I said I was gonna post it for you.
but i dont know. thats pretty rude. and i am not so sure I wanna even look at it. you can see the two pieces of chicken mixed in with other stomach stuff. the chicken is what made her sick.
and she ate some bubbles too.
I know this is ALLL very very amusing for you and I am providing you with lots of quality FUN HERE but
I HAVE GOT!@ TO TAKE A SHOWER NOW!

should be fairly easy to dress for 67 degree weather.

and its EARTH DAY. so you should plant a tree in front of my house. but take the dead one away first.
thanks.

p.s.
I saw teenage mutant ninja turtles in the movie theater.
its good.

No comments: