Wednesday, April 04, 2007

full of exaggerated literary devices and effects


I HAVE A PEDICURE APPT AT A FANCY SALON IN 45 MINUTES!
SUCKERS!
HAHA
uh lets see I viewed that motion picture called 300 last night in the comfort of my own home and it was just OK 4 me.
it def couldve used some MORE SEX SCENES.
can i get a "HECK YEA!"?
woot woot.
the temp. today is goign to reach 86 degrees here in my neck of the woods and I think that it MAJORLY DOPE AND PIMP of the weather GODS!
and I have HEAPS AND HEAPS of activities.
a lil painting, a little gardening and a little of this and a little of that.

i know that throughout my days I have PROFOUND and HEAVY thinkings happenning in my head but I KEEP FORGETTTING!
and right now I am focused on what color I should have my toenails painted.
I am thinking like a DARK DEEP PURPLE.
Purple has been my favorite color for 27 YEARS!
so fuck off.
person who poses.

No comments: