Saturday, April 14, 2007

positive and negative ions


do you even pay any attn to me???
I said that I was goign to go see DANE COOK! remember that?
do you even know who that is?
well I went to the LAUGH FACTORY on TUESDAY NIGHT with a few good fellas.
to make a long story short it was an odd night and in the end i was very anxious for it to be OVERWITH.
I WAS CRAWLNG OUT OF MY SKIN AND LOSING MY FUCKING MIND EVRYMINUTE THAT LEAD TO THE EARLY AM!
I had these two vodka tonics that were so GROSS!!!! tasted like salt water.
I dont know maybe I am not so sure about the ENTIRE THING.but ya wana know what? I woke up feeling so good WEDNESDAY MORNING!
I was like READY TO GO! HELLOO SUNSHINE WITH ENERGY BOLTS!
and thursday too. and friday was great also but today saturday I lost it.
the weather is effecting me, its like all this electricity in the AIR> catch my drift.
but dane cook would not shut the fuk up man. he just kept going on and on and on until the break of dawn.
but it was fun.
and the way I see it the seating arrangment could have been thought out a little mores.

No comments: