Monday, April 09, 2007

I AM THE FUCKING EASTER BUNNY


walking my dog makes me feeel like a good pet owner and I can see that she is smiling.
doing good things makes you feel happy and successful and that boils down to great.
I have LOTS of many wonderful easter day pictures of me, my gramma, my son and my easter breakfast table that I will not be sharing with the internet.
maybe one. maybe no.
I really have a sore back today I pushed my muscles to the limit on SATURDAY WITH A GIRL NAMED JESSE.
she is getting married in August. August 4th a day before my sons BIRTHDAY!
I will be IN JESSES wedding.
just kidding.
I am not allowed to be involved in wedding parties.
EASTER DAY WAS A DOPEALICIOUS EASTER DAY AND IT WAS ALL THANKS TO ME!
and some of them.
basicallly jesus has been resurrected.
I am not hungry right now.

No comments: