Wednesday, April 18, 2007

that hits the ugly face on the head


i feel like calling everyone a DUDE today.
BECAUSE DUDE!
DUDE@!
I was about to go on a RAMPAGE ABOUT SOMETING BUT I wont.
it was not in good taste.
I have been avoiding my grammma.
SHIT THAT IS STUPID OF ME!
AND everyday I try and try to clean my house but its just ALWAYS A MESS.
I need those maids in my life again.
pleease someone contact them and tell them to come clean my house.
and pay the bill for me too.
thanks.
BUT YOU WONT DO THAT WILL YOU!?!! NO! bECOS YOU SUCK! anD YOU NEVer DO ANY NICE THINGS FOR ME.
all you do is MAKE ME MAD anD force me to SCREAM CURSE WORDS!
LIKE FUCK!
does it show that I just returned home from a YOGA SESSION?
DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT!?
IF SO! you can fucking say it to my face right before I POUND YOUR STUPID SKULL IN! and your blood SPLATTERS ON THE HARD BLACK ASPHALT IN THE PARKING LOT DOWN STAIRS! you will be bleeding.
where would that be exactly?
but I am sure I am just going with these useless plans for nothing because YOU think YOGA IS super cool and when you get right down to the heart of the matter YOU think that EVERYTHING I DO IS AMAZINGLY COOL AND THAT IS THE RIGHT ON TRUTH OF THINGS.
it is currently sucking in the weather department in this shop.
no sense.

No comments: